6.28.2011

it's time to say goodbye (you can come with me though)

yes.....i'm saying goodbye.....

goodbye to milestones & memories.
it was great while it lasted,
but alas, the name was just
too boring,
too cliche',
and too obvious.
have no FEAR....
i'm now blogging over at my brand spankin' new address
the hollie rogue!



new web address, but
same content,
same series (milestone mondays & photo fridays),
and same ole' me.
i do have some new plans for the direction i want to take the blog
(and possibly an esty shop by the same name.....ooo....exciting!)

thanks for sticking with me through this transition period.  
if you were already a follower of M&M, i think you are automatically a follower of the hollie rogue.....but i'm not sure.  let me know if it is not showing up in your feed correctly.
 
also, if you were kind enough to have my button or a direct link to milestones & memories, i'd appreciate it if you would change the link when you get a chance. (http://thehollierogue.blogspot.com/)  thank you so so much!

now on to my fabulous top referring blog friends for the month of june:
1.  sarah @ cozy cottage cute
2.  michelle @ momma bird photography
3.  erin @ living in yellow
4.  michelle @ SAHM confessions
5.  sarah @ the thrifty decor chick

thank you all for supporting my blog and life's story.

see you at the new site!





No comments: