alright, you know i'm just starting out in this world of blogging, but i recently was introduced to this thing called "blog hops." now, if you are a pro at this, you are saying to yourself, "amateur, duh, blog hops are all the rage!" but to me,...they are super new (and foreign).
i'm going to try and explain them, so anyone else who is new can "hop, hop" along!
i understand *blog hops* to be a way for you to visit and meet a whole array of new blogs. it also, in turn, helps other bloggers meet you. seeing as how i only have 7 total followers (cue the pity party), this couldn't hurt, although, followers are not my goal for this blog anyway. i'm just looking for new and inspiring blog friends!
Ok, so all you do, is:
1. find a blog hop party (here is a big list broken down by days of the week courtesy of Paisley Passions)
2. follow the "rules" given by the blog hop hostess--they usually include following the hostess's blog, adding your link, and commenting on a few blogs you like.
3. copy the code of the blog hop's button
4. blog about the "hop" and add the button to your post--when you add the code/button, the blog hop list will be added to your blog (make sure you are in "edit HTML mode)
5. now hop, hop, hop! enjoy!
here's the one(s) i joined today:
p.s. ahhh.....i colored my hair today.....that always makes me feel better!
happy weekend to all......... (7 of you :)),